Welcome to Seeds of Hope! We’re very happy and humbled to welcome you to our website. We hope we can provide you with the information you need to learn about and get involved with our program.
Seeds of Hope, located on the near-Westside of Indianapolis, IN, offers a unique addiction recovery program for women over the age of 18. Seeds of Hope is not just a “house” they live in; it is a “home” that offers a loving, family-like environment in which our ladies can begin to build new sober and responsible lives for themselves. We provide our residents with an environment that inspires change through a dynamic support system. We offer a safe, clean, secure environment in which they are surrounded with caring individuals who have “been there” and are a testament to the benefits of living a healthy lifestyle.
Seeds of Hope is one of the few such organizations that exists in the state of Indiana that focuses specifically on aiding women through the difficult transition from substance abuse all the way to sustained, independent, healthy living. Our program includes very strategic measures to help our ladies:
· get healthy (physically, mentally, and emotionally);
· mend relationships with children, family and friends;
· learn to love themselves for who they really are – without hiding behind drugs or alcohol;
· become self-sufficient through education, job skills training and life skills training; and
· learn relapse prevention measures, for when they go back out into the real world.
If you or someone you know needs help – we’re here for you! If you want to learn more about us, feel free to browse this site! And if you want to join our effort as a volunteer or a donor – we’d love to hear from you!
Seeds of Hope: Where a life of addiction ends, and a life of hope begins.