Seeds of Hope, located on the near-Westside of Indianapolis, IN, offers a unique addiction recovery program for women over the age of 18. Seeds of Hope is not only a place to live, our house offers a loving environment in which you can begin to build a new sober, responsible life for yourself. We provide our residents with an environment that inspires change. We offer a safe, clean, secure environment in which you will be surrounded with caring individuals who are a testament to the benefits of living a healthy lifestyle.
Your privacy is one of our many goals here at Seeds of Hope. Your residency here is held in the utmost confidence; so you can rest assured that your recovery will be your business alone. Seeds of Hope is a private place where women learn to trust themselves again. Our program facilitates the transition from a life driven by addiction to true freedom and independence from drugs and alcohol. Long-term recovery is not just a goal, but a way of life.
Resident’s Rights Policy:
Seeds of Hope conducts its program with your dignity and your privacy in mind. Each resident in our program for alcohol and/or drug addiction has rights which include the following:
- The right to confidentiality.
- The right to reside in a safe, healthful group environment.
- The right to be free from verbal, emotional, physical abuse, and/or inappropriate sexual behavior.
- The right to be treated with dignity by staff and fellow residents.
- The right to have access to review of her health and program records, and have the opportunity to request a correction to personal records, if appropriate.
- The right to be free from discrimination based on: ethnic or gender group identification, religion, age, sex, color or any type of disability.
- The right to have the freedom to attend religious services or activities of his or her choice and to have visits from a spiritual advisor– provided that these services or activities do not conflict with facility program requirements. Participation in religious services is of course, a personal choice.
Personally Provided Information:
Seeds of Hope requires some personal information in order to enroll the resident and determine the individualized program that is right for her. This information is held in the strictest confidence internally and will be restricted. Your information is not shared externally for any reason, unless you have given specific written consent to do so.
Seeds of Hope does not disclose, give, sell or transfer any personal information about our residents, unless specifically required for law enforcement or statute reasons. Seeds of Hope has a responsibility to strictly adhere to protecting the security and confidentiality of its resident’s personal health information. Seeds of Hope will not release any of your information without a specified written consent from the resident. Each staff member is dedicated to upholding these standards in all verbal, written or electronically transmitted communications and records.